An individualized learning experience within a collaborative learning community.
Learning Curve High School is designed for 9th through 12th grade students looking for a unique learning experience. Learning Curve High School utilizes a multi-sensory approach and individualized teaching methods for cultivating 21st century skills through project-based learning. Students experience a transformative educational experience capable of nurturing their gifts into talents and skills for contributing to and changing the world.
Class schedule is 9:00am to 2:30pm year round, with block schedule rotating subjects.
Students take around 20 community outreach field trips throughout the school year.
Learning Curve ensures that each student achieves their highest potential.
- Creates a supportive and challenging academic environment for students with various learning styles.
- Inspires confidence by supporting individual learning according to each student’s strengths.
- Empowers leadership development through student-led programs.
- Guides students to achieve individual college, career and life goals.
- Provides opportunities where every student thrives academically, physically, socially and emotionally.
My favorite part of HTS is the computers and the electronics. I like the web programs we use in class for individual learning.
I like that there is a low level of stress because the people are supportive, the teachers help me understand the information more.
I enjoy the material we learn about, we have fun at break time and I really like the people.